Yarmouth, ME Office
106 Lafayette Street, Unit 2D Yarmouth, ME 04096
Phone: 207-844-8102 Fax: n/a
Director of Maine Operations
Hoyle, Tanner & Associates, Inc. Aviation Services Group is looking for an Airport Engineer I who is technically skilled, detail oriented, and a team player who is driven by success and eager to continuously learn.RMF10619 Continue Reading
Manchester, NH • 150 Dow Street, Manchester, NH, 03101
Hoyle, Tanner’s Aviation Services Group is looking for an Airport Engineer I who is technically skilled, detail oriented, and a team player who is driven by success and eager to continuously learn. This is a full-time position located in our Manchester, NH office, other office locations can be considered if candidate has the appropriate experience.
As an Airport Engineer I, you will provide a broad range of assistance and support to Project Managers, Planners, and Construction Managers within our Aviation Services Group.
- Be involved in the planning, design and construction of airports, including mapping and designing, analyzing reports, and monitoring progress
- Perform Quantity Take-Offs, considering costs and quantities of material, equipment and labor
- Hydrology analysis, pavement design, 3D visualization and air space analysis
- Small Unmanned Aerial System operation and data analysis
- Collect and analyze GIS data
- Write technical reports
The successful candidate will be an independent thinker, but team player, who takes initiative and has the desire to get the job done and get it done right. Additionally, we are looking to work with a candidate who is coachable and wants to learn.
Hoyle, Tanner is a firm in the midst of great growth and the successful candidate will have the ability to grow with us.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSCE), MSCE Preferred
- Current E.I.T. Certification
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- 0-4 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Email, Internet
- Valid Driver’s License
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES:
- Hydrocad experience, excellent writing skills, solid oral communication skills, and a high level of organizational skills
HOYLE, TANNER & ASSOCIATES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY, AND DOES NOT CURRENTLY PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP