Employee Spotlight: Todd Clark
Todd Clark Senior Vice President & Epicure
1. What drew you to Hoyle Tanner?
Peer recommendations and size of the firm. The people I knew who worked at Hoyle Tanner enjoyed the project work and how the company size afforded professional growth.
2. What’s something invaluable you’ve learned here?
How a team can achieve success beyond expectations when faced with the challenge and possess the determination to do so.
3. What’s your favorite time of year to work at Hoyle Tanner?
Definitely over the holidays. We are like a second family in ways.
4. What’s the coolest thing you are working on?
A historic roadway. There is so much past activity associated with this piece of infrastructure that has shaped the uses of the area and established resident needs well beyond traveling on the pavement.
5. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you so far this week?
A long conversation with my mom.
6. How many different states have you lived in?
Two. Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
A traditional Italian Christmas dinner which consists of fresh bread, antipasto, seafood, meatballs, chicken parmesan, cannoli’s, and tiramisu, to name a few.
8. What kind of pet do you have and how did you choose to name it?
We are a dog family and each pup has multiple names depending on their behavior at any particular instance. (Macie/Knuckles/Relay) and (Tatum/John/Chunks). They respond to each.
9. What is a fun or interesting fact about your hometown?
I grew up in the “Immigrant City” and I like the diversity of all the available, good food.
10. What are three things still left on your bucket list
1. Visit Paris, France
2. Spend an overnight on my (future) boat on the ocean
3. Find the best mountain bike trail
11. Name three items you’d take with you to a desert island
1. Swiss Army knife
2. A bucket hat
3. My fishing tackle
12. What characteristic do you admire most in others?
13. How old is the oldest item in your closet?
26 years old – I have a pair of wool pants I wore to my rehearsal dinner.
14. Words to live by? Favorite Quote?
Nothing bad ever came from a good day’s work. On tough days, a good day’s work is an accomplishment no one can question.
15. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
16. If you were to skydive from an airplane what would you think about on the way down?
“I did it. Now calm down and stick the landing!”