Employee Spotlight: Kathryn Dziadowicz
Kathryn Dziadowicz, Structural Engineer and Talented Artist
1. What drew you to Hoyle, Tanner?
The size of the company. It’s not too small where my career growth could be restricted and it’s not too large where I’d be “just a number.”
2. What’s something invaluable you’ve learned here?
There’s always something new to learn from every situation.
3. What’s your favorite time of year to work at Hoyle, Tanner?
Summer, I love being able to go on construction sites and see designs come to life.
4. What’s the coolest thing you are working on?
I’m overseeing the construction on two bridge rehabs in New Hampshire.
5. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you so far this week?
I loaded up on some new house plants, it’s a borderline obsession at this point.
6. How many different states have you lived in?
Two – New York and New Hampshire
7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
8. What kind of pet do you have and how did you choose to name it?
It pains me to say this, but currently I do not have any pets. Hopefully, I’ll get a large, fluffy dog in the near future.
9. What is a fun or interesting fact about your hometown?
My high school is located on an old potato farm.
10. What are three things still left on your bucket list
1. Have a separate building on my property for an art studio/workspace
2. Go SCUBA diving
3. Become a mom
11. What characteristic do you admire most in others?
12. How old is the oldest item in your closet?
About 15 years old, I’ve held onto a halter neck shirt my grandma gave me as a little girl.
13. Words to live by? Favorite quote?
“If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.” Lemony Snicket
14. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
15. If you were to skydive from an airplane what would you think about on the way down?
I hope the instructor knows what they are doing.