Audrey Beaulac, Transportation Engineer and Outdoor Enthusiast
1. What drew you to Hoyle, Tanner?
That was a long time ago. I was in college and looking for a job. What has kept me here for 15 years is the family atmosphere and genuine people who work here.
2. What’s something invaluable you’ve learned here?
3. What’s your favorite time of year to work at Hoyle, Tanner?
Spring and Fall
4. What’s the coolest thing you are working on?
I’m the design lead for two large roadway projects in Massachusetts.
5. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you so far this week?
Nothing this week will compare to my day off tomorrow for some birthday fun with family and friends on the lake.
6. How many different states have you lived in?
7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
8. What kind of pet do you have and how did you choose to name it?
I don’t have any but would love a dog someday. For now, I just hang with my five niece dogs.
9. What is a fun or interesting fact about your hometown?
Good Question. According to Google Newmarket, New Hampshire was incorporated in 1727 and is one of six towns granted by Massachusetts in the last year of the reign of King George I.
10. What are three things still left on your bucket list
I don’t really have a bucket list but I would like to:
1. Hike a (small) part of the Appalachian Trail
2. Go back to Alaska
3. See more of the United States
11. What characteristic do you admire most in others?
12. How old is the oldest item in your closet?
Probably too old… I’ve been meaning to clean out those closets…
13. Words to live by? Favorite quote?
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
14. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
15. If you were to skydive from an airplane what would you think about on the way down?
I wouldn’t skydive from a perfectly good airplane.