Hoyle, Tanner is looking for a passionate, motivated and supportive Senior Transportation Engineer Project Manager who enjoys leading a team to success while rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty. This position is based out of our Yarmouth, ME office but will require occasional travel to our branch offices and to client and project sites, as needed.
As a Senior Transportation Engineer Project Manager in our Transportation Services Group you will:
- Oversee State Agency and Municipal Roadway Design project teams in an effort to facilitate and ensure a smooth, successful project from inception to completion.
- Be responsible for technical and management aspects of multiple projects by writing specifications, performing engineering analysis, creating and working with project budgets and other related tasks.
- Participate in Business Development by creating and maintaining great relationships with potential (and current) clients and through participation in proposal writing and coordination.
- Be a leader, a mentor and a trainer to more junior staff.
The successful candidate will be confident in their capabilities and able to support that by way of previous work accomplished. They will be approachable, communicative, and capable of working independently as well as with the team, all in an effort to bring potential projects to fruition and to completion with accuracy, on time and within budget.
Hoyle, Tanner is a firm on the verge of great growth and the successful candidate will have the ability to grow with us in their professional career. If you are enthusiastic, intelligent, dependable and love transportation engineering, this might be the right road for you!
- Bachelors: BSCE in civil engineering with a focus on applicable transportation related topics
- Current PE in any or all of the following states: NH, ME, VT, MA, CT
- 10-15 years of roadway design and related experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Email, Internet and multiple engineering programs
- Working knowledge of Deltek Vision
HOYLE, TANNER & ASSOCIATES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
HOYLE, TANNER & ASSOCIATES, INC. DOES NOT CURRENTLY OFFER SPONSORSHIP
HOYLE, TANNER & ASSOCIATES, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY